Same-Day Solutions with CEREC
Restorative dentistry can typically take multiple visits to the dentist due to taking impressions and sending them off to a lab to create the ceramic restoration like a crown or bridge. With CEREC, dental work can be created and placed in a single appointment.
CEREC takes the stress out of multiple visits and you can say goodbye to temporary solutions with this innovative technology. Let us be your one-stop visit for restorative dentistry. We’re proud to offer convenient smile solutions for you and your family.Book Appointment
What Is CEREC?
CEREC stands for Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramic. It’s a method of creating ceramic dental restorations, such as a crown, in our office.
Using computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing (CAD/CAM), dental restorations can be made from impressions of your teeth on the same day.
CEREC can be used to create:
- Inlays & onlays
- Dental Implants
- Orthodontic appliances
The CEREC Process
Your dentist will examine your teeth and talk about your dental plans to determine if CEREC is the right option to help restore your teeth and smile. If we determine CEREC is right for your needs, we’ll go through the following steps:
- We’ll start by preparing the tooth for restoration. This will often require numbing to the area.
- Next, we’ll take a scan or impression of your mouth.
- The impressions are sent through the specialized computer software to create your custom restoration ceramic.
- Once completed, we’ll place the restoration in your mouth and make any necessary adjustments before bonding it to your teeth.
Convenient Family Dental Care
We want to help make sure your trip to the dentist is a comfortable and easy one. With CEREC, we can create custom, same-day solutions to restore your smile.
Visit us for your next dental exam.Book Appointment
Visit Viceroy Dental
You can find us on Belmont Street, right off Seventh Street. Plenty of parking is available directly on the street or in the lots with entrances on Belmont. Just look for our distinctive Viceroy Dental sign—we’re right inside waiting to help you out!
- 606 Belmont St.
- New Westminster, BC V3M 0G9
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed